Powering Primary Prevention.
Some experts say preventive medicine is the “last mile” of clinical decision support—the one area of healthcare that doctors have yet to conquer.
Go the extra mile with us to revolutionize primary care,
– Identify and engage patients who are at-risk for diabetes, hypertension and metabolic syndrome
– Meet 35 for MIPS/MACRA
– Proactive, population-level strategy and remote monitoring program for preventive care
– In-clinic education and on-boarding captures expanded Medicare RPM revenue
– Securely message patients to drive engagement
– Quality improvement survey collection can include PROMIS and patient satisfaction
– Adherence reporting for targeted interventions
– Customized branding available
– FHIR enabled and integrates with leading EHR systems
The Healthcare Finance Management Association members have voted PreventScripts a company with “the most intriguing, innovative and needed solution for our industry” for improving population health management through analytics.
We know you’re already busy, so PreventScripts won’t take time out of your hectic schedule.
Think of it as automated preventive medicine.
In-Office Implementation Using the PreventScripts Starter Kit
Patient-Facing Mobile App Enables At-Home Support
Patient Tracking Enables Population Health Management
“Treatment without Prevention is simply unsustainable”
– Bill Gates
“An ounce of Prevention is worth a pound of Cure”
– Benjamin Franklin
PreventScripts platform is a valuable behavior change platform to stem rising healthcare costs within prediabetic populations. It allows your population to “close the loop” with their health, at home and on their own terms without the expensive hospital system in between.Tom Sullivan
You’ll find PreventScripts at the intersection of passion and execution. Brandi Harless and Dr. Natalie Hodge are passionate about serving an underserved population and coming up with real solutions. This product and this team can be the best thing that ever happened to someone struggling to maintain a healthy life while dealing with diabetes and hypertension.Josh Willeford